During installation follow the steps bellow... for more information please contact us
1. Open the cardboard pipe and remove the vinyl carefully (the vinyl will be covered with two sheets: the transfer and the sheet base). Be sure that the wall or surface where you want it be clean.
2. Separate the upper part from the transfer and from the sheet base.
3. Attach the upper part of the transfer to the wall, assuring you that the vinyl remains in the position desired.
4. Gently, separate the sheet base while you stick the transfer along with the vinyl to the wall. You can use a rule, a palette with round tips or a flannel to assure that the vinyl sticks well and that there are no bubbles trapped inside.
5. Remove the transfer from the wall very slowly verifying that the vinyl remains well adhered to the wall.
6. Reuse or recycle the cardboard tube and the surplus materials .
Note: If you want to remove the vinyl, apply some heat with a hairdryer and raise it slowly from the corners. Once removed it is not advisable to stick it again, since it loses its form.